Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Note on Dad. . .

I just want to say thanks to those of you who were thinking about my Dad this past week. He had a very successful surgery on Friday morning- meaning they repaired and did not replace the valve, two bypasses, and a procedure to try and regulate his irregular heart beat. He should be moved to a regular room sometime today and then home by mid-week. I appreciate your words of encouragement and support. It helps to know you have supportive family and friends when you're so far from home. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.

 
At 6/26/2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad things went well for you dad.

Miss you!

 
At 6/29/2006 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your dad is okay! I was thinking about him last week and kept him in my prayers. I'm loving the blog by the way...I have been cheering for Ghana (while thinking of you)and also getting wrapped up in the World cup soccer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home