Thursday, June 15, 2006

Picture Time. . .

The gate to the guesthouse where I am staying. Maison de Sacre Mere

The busy road where I catch the bus to Savelugu where the World Vision office is.

The "neighborhood" in front of the guesthouse- it's set back from the road. There are lots of wandering animals including lizards, goats, and chickens.

The solar water bag that I'm testing. . .I guess one member of the team has named it Solaqua. You fill it at the top and open the valve at the bottom to discharge the purified water

A traditional housing complex that is on my walk to the main road from the guesthouse. They are made from clay with thatched roofs and each compound houses a family. The chief's compound is typically the largest.


More to come. . .next week!



1 Comments:

At 6/18/2006 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you will be doing some much needed work there. I hope that this week goes well for you.

Jeff Warren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home