Thursday, February 01, 2007

Leaving Delhi....

This internet cafe was not the best in Delhi, but I will be leaving the airport tomorrow, Friday, in Amsterdam to have brunch at our client's home in Delft. I'll throw up some pictures before I get home in Friday evening.

The novelty of Delhi has worn off a bit. We've been finishing up the project proposal in the mornings at a coffee shop and then shopping in the afternoon. Someone please get me out of India before I spend anymore money!

I have a few more stories not posted in this blog, including a small collision outside Agra and rubbing noses with the Indian upper class. Sorry this blog hasn't been better written, but those of you who travel abroad know- sometimes you just can't predict what kind of access you'll have.

The project has been really great! I got some great contacts at UNDP to keep an eye out for and a few people in India who seem to think I would be a good candidate to work there, which is always good news!

Check in Friday for pics.

Signing off from India. . .
Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home